Acme Brick Company was founded to manufacture and sell brick. And for most of our 131-year history, that was essentially our entire business.
In recent years, however, we have moved beyond brick to become a complete source of materials to enhance homes of every size, range, and location.
These versatile products - all hard-fired from natural clay - offer cost savings and fast installation. They go up quickly and neatly - even for interior features such as accent walls. And their light weight means that no additional wall support is required. Acme's extensive color selection includes quality thin brick in these lines:
- Cherokee Brick
- English Cottage Series
- King Klinker
- Marion Ceramics Vee Brick
- Metro Brick
- Pacific Clay
- Pine Hall Brick
- Royal Thin Brick
Install them like tile, or with specialized support systems.
Your local Acme Brick showroom is now a showroom for the world's most exciting - and most proven - exterior cladding options. These include:
terra cotta panels in a bold color palette;
- an Acme-developed support system for panels made from natural stone, manufactured stone, and other materials;
- durable metal panels with the warmth and texture of natural wood;
- high-pressure laminate panels with a proprietary installation system - an attractive option for residential or commercial construction; and
- deep, rich natural slate panels with three installation options that open new possibilities for designing with stone exteriors.
When Acme was founded, scratch-built was the only way to build fireplaces and chimneys. Now builders and homeowners have options: lightweight, pre-engineered, modular systems that offer greater thermal efficiency and a far wider range of applications than their traditional counterparts. Acme carries fireplace systems from three leading manufacturers:
We didn't start the fire- we just perfected it.
Design with light, using real glass as your palette.
- Span open areas or take light to a whole new level with a engineered glass floor system using 8-inch-square glass pavers.
- Add privacy and security while making the most of natural light, with a glass block window from Clear Choice, featuring Seves glass block.
- For maximum protection from storm-driven debris, blasts and fire, consider impact-resistant glass block windows from Lightwise Architectural Systems.
- And for a truly stunning effect, Acme offers solid glass brick from Vistabrick and Vetropieno - available in the traditional dimensions of conventional clay brick.
Quality products available from Acme make it easy to build capitivating outdoor living areas from the ground up:
- elegant BrickTile fired clay pavers and pool coping from Marion Ceramics;
- traditional solid paving brick from Pacific Clay, Pine Hall, Whitacre Greer, and Yankee Hill;
- economical concrete pavers from Keystone Hardscapes;
- natural stone paving units from Savannah Surfaces;
- low-maintenance, highly realistic synthetic turf from GrassTex, available in six distinctive lines to suit nearly every application; and
- sturdy concrete retaining-wall units from Pavestone, in freestanding and segmented designs.
- Acme offers so many ways to build elegance, style, and comfort into outdoor living spaces:
- fire features such as fire pits, fire tables, and gas log remote starting sets - from Mason-Lite, American Fyre Designs, and Real Fyre;
- traditional grills, kamado-style grills, pizza ovens, and whole outdoor kitchens (please check with your local Acme location for selection);
- outdoor fireplaces to dazzle the senses and warm any space;
- outdoor heaters in a variety of capitivating styles from Bromic Heating; and
- in select locations, exquisite outdoor furniture by Winston.
Secure Options for Mail and Packages
Thwart porch pirates in style.
- If you receive larger packages, consider the Box Gobbler line from MB Sentinel. Box Gobblers use a numeric keypad to restrict access; simply add the PIN to shipping instructions, and your parcels are home free.
Acme has partnered with the region's fines producers of natural stone, cast stone accents, and manufactured stone - as well as cladding options from M Stone and the exclusive Stonebrook line of veneer thin stone.